We’re excited and working hard to get all the features you want into RDF Studio’s first version 1 release. After plenty of downloads and interest in version 0.9 last month, we’ve compiled a roadmap of what we want to put into our first full release. What’s coming up? Here’s a sneak peek:
- WSYWYG editing of classes, properties and individuals.
- Categorisation of all properties and settings throughout the software (so it’s easier to see what properties mean).
- Clear errors and handling if you have a syntax error in your document that needs correcting.
- Vocabulary search and support for ‘loose’ ontologies which you can place in configurable folders. This means you can search for suitable external vocabularies to use in your document quickly and easily.
- Better inline help & tutorials.